- Clubhouse with full amenities where you can relax, viewing the Thames River from our waterfront porches.
- Galley open to support club activities, such as youth sailing, Wednesday night racing, and special events.
- One of the finest beaches in Connecticut
- Numerous year round social events
- A dedicated junior sailing program with club boats.
- A member’s dock with water and electric services.
- A Club-managed mooring area.
- Convenient storage racks for dinghies, Lasers, Force 5’s, etc.
- A monthly newsletter and annual Directory/Member’s Manual
- An entrance fee, which can be amortized.
- Summer mid-week ’round the buoys PHRF racing
- Summer one-design racing
- Sponsor of 3 Eastern Connecticut Sailing Association circuit races
- Spring and Fall non-spinnaker racing
- Three time winner of the Silvestri Trophy for best run Eastern Connecticut Sailing Association races
- Excellent Race Management Team with one Senior Race Officer and five Club Race Officers
- Youth team racing
- Centrally located between the CT River and Watch Hill; only 15 minutes to Fishers and Long Island Sounds; about 1 Hour to The Race and NO BRIDGES!
- Club owned and maintained mooring at West Harbor on Fisher’s Island, NY, and another at Block Island, RI
- Several weekend rendezvous’
- Yachting Club of America
Membership benefits for the Beachgoer
- 100 feet of beach front with fine white sand, and a swim float.
Interested? Please use the form below to contact our Membership Chairman!